Kraljevo 036
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAdaFakRZZZZ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wordpress Blog Creation with up to one year scheduled content.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
varada

Wordpress Blog Creation with up to one year scheduled content. Empty
PostSubject: Wordpress Blog Creation with up to one year scheduled content.   Wordpress Blog Creation with up to one year scheduled content. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:14 am

First of all I would like to ask apology with my poor english. If you have any question about this WSO that you don't understand please, PM me or post here.

You will get your own wordpress blog that have scheduled content for 3 months up to 1 year if you want us to do that. After we install the blog, you don't have to worry about content any more.

Here are the detail of the service you will expect!

- We will do the keyword research for your niche
- We will do the research of your domain
- Scheduled contents for 3 months to 1 year depends on niche, keywords, and your request. Automatic scrap contents, from free article, yahoo answer, and video sites.
- Don't worry about duplicate issue, I will include a wordpress plugin I created, which I am selling to selected person only, this plugin use a special function that will make the content pass to copyescape and will not touch the original article.
- We will research general themes and install to your new blog
- We will install good quality free wordpress plugins to help the blog promotion
- We will submit the blog to 20 RSS Feed directory and blog directory
- Bookmark to 10 social bookmarking sites

condo insurance quotes|PSD to Wordpress

Back to top Go down

Wordpress Blog Creation with up to one year scheduled content.
Page 1 of 1